Homeoplasmine: The All-Purpose Balm You Need in Your Life
I first read about Homeplasmine in an interview with a fashion stylist who said her lips never became dry during flights using this product. My ears immediately perked up because I travel often and my lips basically turn into the desert on a plane. I immediately bought this French drugstore product and have never looked back. I always carry one of these trusty tubes in my travel bag and I’m fairly certain this product has been to every continent with me. I love it so much I made a TikTok about it. I tell practically every person I meet about it and include in my travel favorites.
Here’s a Homeoplasmine review so you know everything about this product.
What is Homeoplasmine?
Homeoplasmine (a.k.a. Boiron Homeoplasmine) is an all-purpose homeopathic ointment that can soothe dry, cracked, or irritated skin. It can provide relief in a multitude of situations — dry lips, scratches, bruises, sunburns, rashes, and much more. What makes this product uniquely effective is that it doesn’t dry out (even in bone dry airplanes) and keeps skin feeling moisturized for a long time. It has a rich texture that can also act as a barrier and is formulated with plant extracts. This multifunctional ointments is compatible with all skin types and can be used for all ages.
Where do you buy Homeoplasmine?
This product is a staple in France, in fact, it was initially marketed as a nipple cream when it first launched — that’s how good this product is at soothing and moisturizing skin. In France, you can buy this product at most drugstores. In the United States, you can find it on Amazon, Walmart, and Le French Skincare.
– For Lips: probably its most popular use, Homeoplasmine prevents and treats dryness on your lips especially in harsh environments. Pack this for your next flight or ski trip to prevent chapped lips.
– Primer: Many makeup artists love the consistency of Homeoplasmine as it’s moisturizing but not runny, making it perfect to prime skin and lips. Speaking from personal experience, I love to use Homeoplasmine paired with a bold lip color as it creates a smooth base that won’t budge.
– Eczema: Homeoplasmine counteracts cracked and flaky skin with its emollient texture
– For acne: Homeplasmine is mildly antiseptic, so it can help calm inflamed or acneic skin.
– For burns: its antiseptic qualities also help soothe minor burns.
– For bug bites: got an itchy bite? Apply some Homeoplasmine to calm your skin. The emollient layer also makes it harder to scratch so it’s a win-win.
– Sore nose: Have you been rubbing and blowing your nose a lot due to a cold? Apply a thin layer inside and outside your nose to help treat the irritation.
Boiron Homeoplasmine Ingredients
The ingredient list is relatively short and reads Calendula officinalis, Phytolacca officinalis, Bryonia, Benzoin, Boric acid, and Vaselinum album.
A tube can last a long time and has so many uses, you definitely get your money’s worth when you get this French pharmacy staple
See more travel essentials in my Amazon store
Image by Honey Yanibel Minaya Cruz on Unsplash
Ever heard of kinkileba? Find out what this exciting skincare ingredient does.Read More >
The skincare and beauty products Aiko Cunanan loves.Read More >
How Ann McFerran innovated the lash industry with Glamnetic creating easy to apply voluminous mink lashes.Read More >